CIBEREUM

On 3 January 2019, me and my 32030 friends went to the place that far away from the city. Can you imagine it? We went to the Cibereum village in Kertasari, West Java. Not only went, but also stayed there for 3 days. It was fun. We took Angkot and it took 3 hours to go there. When we arrived, we’re waiting for our house prepared to stay. We decided to walk around and took some photos. It had a such amazing view.

We stayed at Mr Alo’s house. I stayed at Mr Alo’s house with Shalma and Jona. Mr Alo has 2 daughter. They are a happy family even they didn’have a good economic backround. He has a cassava village that we were allowed to visit at the second day. It was so far but it was fun to go with my friends. We feel very exhausted.

The last day, My classmate and I went to 0 kilometer Citarum River. We took a lot of photos. Then we went back to our temporary home to prepare our stuff and things to go home. So, we said good bye to Mr Alo’s house and said thank you for hosted us for 3 days. It was an exciting and unforgettable experience in my life

Comments

Popular Posts