Me, Myself, and I

Hi peeps!

Now, I would like to tell you about me. I was born in Jakarta, May 1st 2002. I've lived in Jakarta for 15 years before I moved to Bandung.  I am the only child of my parents. Even I am the only child, my parents always teach me to be independent girl and not depend to others. They didn't raise me like other only children which are spoiled. My parents also teach me to be religious, responsible, dicipline, polite, care, and hardworking person. I feel so grateful and lucky to have them. So, they've already equipped me many useful teachings that so important for my life now in Bandung, because I don't live with them now. I moved here when I'm at eleventh grade from 61 senior high school Jakarta to 3 Senior high school Bandung. I want to move here because I thought study in Bandung is fun, also I want to have a new environment.

How about my hobbies? I enjoy watching youtube in my spare time. I like to watch another countries' history or people's vlog that travel around the world. I really want to travel around the world with my own money that i get from my effort. Beside that, I like culinary. Sometimes, in my free time, I go out with my friend Kinanti to try a new food that we've never tried. Last, I like taking photos, especially historical building . I usually take it when me and my family are travelling to another countries even my mom always complain the photos that i take. Never mind, it is fun and exciting.

About my weakness. Hmm.. I am a lazy person and having much sleep hehe.I'm very difficult to wake up. I think, my body have to save much energy so when i wake up, I like to move and move. I can't stand staying in one place, not moving. I am also negative thinking with everything that will happen to me. I am the emotional and impatient person too. But on the other side, my parents said that i was intelligent (if i am not that lazy). I like solving problem in mathematics. My friends said that i was a kind and cheerful person. I am also responsible with the decision i've taken or the things that i've done. Last, I am tolerant and caring person.

My achievment that i've achieved is to be third winner of MHQ Competition at Al-Azhar, second winner show and tell competition at LIA, completer KUMON English level O, and the others achievement that i've achieved in elementary school and junior high school. Now, I want to focus to reach my goals and dream. So, I haven't joined any competition in senior high school yet.

My goals? I want to study at Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) and take industrial engineering because i want to be like my father . I hope i can reach it even many students want to study there. My second choice where university i hope to study to is Padjajaran University (Unpad) and i want to take management program. After I graduate, i want to work at Toyota same like my father also. Then, make much money and travel around the world with my family. I hope my dream will come true. Aamiin..



Comments

Popular Posts