Interview Text about Edu Passion

Last month, my school held the event named Edu Passion. It is the annual event. This event is held to  give information to student in SMAN 3 Bandung about the university they want to. At there, I went to many stands of universities with . One of them is Universias Pasundan (UNPAS). I interview the college student that study in UNPAS. Here are the dialogs:

Me: "Excuse me, I'm Aul and these are my friends. Would you mind if i ask you some question about this university?"

Interviewee: "Sure, My Pleasure"

Me:"When was this university established?"

Interviewee: "Pasundan University  was established on November 14, 1960, its existence and development could not be separated from the goals and ideals of the Pasundan Circle of Friends, as the parent organization born in 1913, so that the essence and existence could not be separated from the Pasundan Association service. By the way, can you guess where is the location of Unpas?"

Me: "Hmm, I know. It is at Jalan Lengkong Besar"

Interviewee: "Yes you are right. Beside that It is located at  Jalan Tamansari, Jalan Wartawan, Jalan Dr. Setiabudhi, and Jalan Sumatera."

Me: "Oh, How about the faculties. How many faculties does Unpas have?"

Interviewee: "This university have 7 faculties"

Me: "What is the most favorite faculty here?"

Interviewee: "The most favorite faculty is faculty of social and politic"

Me: "Oh, thank you for all of your information you give to me and of course your time"

Interviewee: : "You are welcome"






Comments

Popular Posts